Tuesday, May 1, 2007

funnny story! I dunnno why i laughed!


Police and The Courts
Published: 30/04/2007 12:00 AM (UAE)
Woman and lover get suspended sentence
Bassam Za'Za', Staff Reporter <<<
his name is funny!
A housewife who claimed she slept with an engineer because her husband left her 'uncared for and lacking romance' has been given, together with her lover, a suspended punishment. The Dubai Court of First Instance awarded the UAE national housewife and the Jordanian engineer a four-month suspended jail term after they were found guilty of having an illicit affair yesterday. The imprisonment will be suspended for three years since it becomes final, on the condition that the crime is not repeated. The engineer will be deported for trespassing into the villa of the woman's husband. The Public Prosecution charged them with having consensual sex. The engineer was charged with trespassing and the housewife was charged with inviting him into the villa without her husband's consent.
"I slept with him because of my marital problems. My husband's negligence and emotional vacuum were the main reasons behind my love for the other defendant. I regret what I did as I think of my children's future," she said in her statement. Gulf News learnt that the husband divorced his wife. The initial verdict is still subject to appeal.
EMOTIONAL VACCUM ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

P.S I know it's not funny but I just realized why I laughed soo hard...it's maybe coz they're sooo STUPID i've never heard about a story this stupid how can she invite him into her house, I bet she did it to tease her stupid hubby! I HATE STUPID PEOPLE and they make me LAUGH!
The main question thats been on my mind since yesterday is: if it was the other way around and the man was cheating on his wife and she caught him red handed would they put him in jail for 3 fuckin years I DON'T think so!!! He might get punished by gettin beaten up with a whip 70 times on his back...oh GOD I wish I could be the one to beat the shit out of him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's a normal response to a woman left unattended by her husband. That's why men should be careful to what they do with their wives, don't take them for granted just because you married her.

xxx Candy xxx said...

What you said is true 1,000,000 %
even if she was your gf she'd cheat if you ignored her and didn't make her feel special!