Thursday, May 3, 2007

The difference between Women & Men in the SHOWER...

Now this is my version of taking a shower:

  • I take off my clothes and walk NAKED to the bathroom kinda like the guy in the video and of course pose infront of the mirror (extremely sexy poses) sometimes take some nude pics, depending on my mood.
  • Hop into the shower, turn on some warm water, get soaked up and start by singing and shampooing my hair with Herbal Essences the one with the roses smellz AMAZIN!
  • Put some Loreal hair conditioner, leave it in and tie my hair up with a hair clip .
  • Wash my body with some Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash (smellls soo GOOD).
  • Then wash my hair from the conditioner.
  • Brush my teeth YES in the shower.
  • Wear my contact lenses YES in the shower.
  • Scrub my face with Apricot Scrub .
  • Wash my down there with Carefree Intimate Wash .
  • Apply some baby oil on ma body particulary my booty and hop out of the shower with a huge white robe, a towel on my head and a great big smile :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!

fuckin hilarious :P

i've always wonedred how women have any hair/skin left what with all that shampooing conditioning exfoliating scrubbing etc.....

still i'd take a clean soapy smelling woman over a grimey cow anyday :P

EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR said...

ITS CALLED A PUSSY.


HRH KING AL RASHID.

xxx Candy xxx said...

looool Skunk exfoliating and scrubbing is wat makes us SOFT n CLEAN ^_^

HRH aste7eeeh agoool P***Y! :p But I enjoy saying CUNT!