Sunday, April 29, 2007

A great song for crazyyy stripping!

Melanie C - I want candy Oh la la they're singing about me!

I know a girl who's tough but sweet...
She's so fine she can't be beat...
She's got everything that I desire...
She sets the summer sun on fire...
I want candy! I want candy! I want candy! I want candy!
Go to see her when the sun goes down!
There ain't no finer girl in town!
You're my girl, what the doctor ordered a drinka so sweet, you make my mouth water...
Candy on the beach there's nothing better...
but I like candy when it's wrapped in leather...
And someday soon I'll make her mine...
And then I'll have candy all the time...
I want candy!

4 comments:

eshda3wa said...

ya7lailha shes still alive!

xxx Candy xxx said...

loool I said the same thing when i found out that she sings this song :p

Leo. said...

Hmm... still cant picture a strip yet. candy would you care to demonstrate?

xxx Candy xxx said...

I will when I get a new cam that doesn't get jealous and change colorz like the gay one i hav!