Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Flashbacks


Trembling, I licked the dryness of my lips… His hand brushed mine... My lips parted as he leaned to kiss me...he pushed me on the bed...My trembling arms encircled his neck as his lips crushed mine… I whimpered… His hands were now beneath the robe, He breathed into my ear and said "you're soo beautiful", caressing my heaving breasts… My nipples were standing out like spikes as he was pressing his body against mine, his long hardness throbbing against my thighs... I gasped for more air... His body was on flames…I couldn't stand it anymore… I wanted him soo bad but didn't want to spoil the moment and decided to tease him even more! Fuck Foreplay I want him in me…lifting my leg up he brushed himself against me and teased me…it felt insanely delicious… My legs were shaking, my breasts heaving in desire. My slender body seemed particularly small and vulnerable against his large and muscular body… His fingers stroked my long hair, his lips tracing a sensuous path down my neck to the fullness of my breasts…He looked me straight to the eyes and suddenly stopped caressing me and excused himself to switch on some soothing music and poured me some red wine…I didn't want wine…I felt like drinking something stronger…maybe I could just black out and forget the burning and killing desire in my body…he came back took off my robe and poured the wine all over my burning body it was felt like I was suddenly cured from my insanity and stupid horniness... I suddenly slapped him, wore my clothes on and slammed the door behind me and headed to a place I wasn't familiar to…it looked like a chateau with a forest full of rabbits and suddenly I woke up and realized that it was just a fucking sick wet dream! Looked around me and found my red robe clinging to the arm chair...looked at the blazing alarm clock next to me...and it was only 5 a.m...So I went back to sleep wishing that I could dream of him again… But this time i'll fuck his brains out and make him regret teasing me and making me want him soo bad!

8 comments:

Dakhtour said...

LoooooooL and i thought it was real! Stupid moa :P

xxx Candy xxx said...

looool I had a dream about him lastnite too...bes it was way more conservative this time WE JUST HUGGED!

Anonymous said...

That was really good!

Screw whatever you're doing right now ... start writing erotic novels I'd say! ;-)

xxx Candy xxx said...

looool i've always wanted to write erotic novels since I was 11 years-old...maybe it's coz the first novel I ever read was erotic...my poor parents were so proud of me coz I used to always hide in ma room and read for hours...if only they knew that all i used to read was erotic novels hidden behind innocent book covers!

Leo. said...

OUCH!!!
i is shocked!! looks like hustlers just came into town!
kick ass!

Anonymous said...

sometimes it's the teasing and thinking and titillating foreplay that's the hottest!

...this was hot...

hayhatta said...

lol a sick child from 11....and then they say its wrong to marry them young :/

xxx Candy xxx said...

looool leo whoz hustlers?!
P
rovocateur yeh teasing is the best!!!

hayhatta who r u to judge me? Are you god ou ana madry?! anyways i guess you were a late bloomer...my sis got married when she was 15 there's nothing wrong with gettin married young if you were a horny kid...I guess I was a curious kid more I loved reading and daydreaming which is why i used to read instead o dating jerks...