Tuesday, April 24, 2007


WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON
1. Slept in bed beside you? moody...
2. Saw you cry: My sis...cried coz there's someone I missed and wanted to see but couldn't...
3. Went to the movies with you? Amoosha and moody…shit long fuckin time since I been to the movies!
4. You went to the mall with? 7amood
5. You went to dinner with? Friends
6. You talked on the phone? Moody
7. Said 'I love you' to you and really meant it? I cant say…it’s a secret…plus don’t wanna get myself into shit..in many ways…o-k…I think I’ll shut up now!
8. Broke your heart? O
9. Made you laugh? My sis...we were watchin this movie about an old lady who was jealous of some young sexy grl and told on her about the affair she had with a 15 yr old dude...reminded us of my sister's mother-in-law ... She was fuckin hilarious! The way she used to stare at boobs and legs in the movie! Long time since I laughed that hard! I enjoy laughin at phsycoz and freaks..


WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? nose...from what I've heard piercing yer tongue hurts like hell...
2. Be serious or be funny? I am funny! ;p
3. Drink whole or skim milk? FULL CREAM baby!I need that fat for ma boobz and booty!
4. Die in a fire or drown? … neither!
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents of course even though they can be enemies sometimes…who the fuck wants to “spend time” with their enemies?!?

DO YOU PREFER. .
1. Flowers or candy? Flowers & Candies!
2. Grey or black? Black
3. Color or Black and white photos? Color… I LOVE colorz!
4. Lust or love? Love coz it leads to lust...
5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset after tanning for 2 hours is the best!
6. M&Ms or Skittles? Both
7. Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late...am more of a night person...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY !!
1. Do you like anyone? Yes
2. Do they know it? I think they do…come on if they don’t then they gotta be the dumbest person ever! ;p

DO YOU PREFER...

1. Sun or moon? Sun
2. Winter or Fall? Fall
3. Left or right? Right
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? 2 Best friends...the more girls around the more jealousy and gossips! I like to stay away from girls coz you never know when they'll stab you in the back...I also prefer guy friends coz guys are more loyal in friendships...
5. Sun or rain? BOTH...there's 2 things I love most: sunny weather with a lil wind hittin ma back and RAIN is the weather of universal banging in da car...
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? chocolate
7. Vodka or whisky? Vodka...

1. What time is it? 3:31 pm
2. Name:Candy
3. Nickname: Candy cane, sugaa, sunshine
4. Where were you born? Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
5. What is your birth date? April. 21, 1984.

What do you want? I want way too many things (in life) … its infinite! Some ppl say that im way too ambitious…my response: “Go get urself a goal in life or better yet A LIFE!”
7. Where do you want to live? L.A., NYC, Brazil, Spain, Dxb...

8. How many kids do you want? 2 max...I don't want to loose my identity and be just a mom running around like a mad women after kids..
9. What would you want to name a girl? I've always liked the name Laura and Layal
10. What would you want to name a boy? Khalifa or 6alal

11. You want to get married? I don't believe in marriage...but maybe if I found a guy who is worth the sacrifice and who treats me like a princess why not?!

UNIQUE!
1. Nervous Habits: Playing with my hair…continuously shaking my leg...
2. Are you double jointed? No
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? Yes
5. Can you cross your eyes? Yes
6. Do you make your bed daily? Yes
8. Which shoe goes on first? Right
9. Ever thrown one at someone? Yes many times when I can't find anything else next to me
10. On the average, how much money do you carry on you? Depends if am going out on a date I just carry whatever I have in my purse just in case we get into a fight and I leave in a cab...If am going shopping at least 1,000 Dhs...
11. What jewelry do you wear everyday? necklace or earrings rarely both...I like simplicity..

OTHER
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl & cut
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? Yes
3. Favorite ice cream: Strawberry cheesecake!
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Around 2
5. What's your favorite beverage? Coke
7. Do you cook? Yes when am in a good mood I cook pasta (pine arabiata or Parmesan Cheese )

No comments: