Monday, April 2, 2007

What Does Your Phone Say About You?


I came across this interesting article today and wanted to share it with u guys...Which category do u fall under?



Motorola Magenta RAZR (had this one before): Fashion conscious, under 24, fun seekers, individualistic.The "It" girls must have phone.Celebrities who have one: Maria Sharapova, Paris Hilton, Denise Richards, Nicole Richie, Rachael Bilson, and Mischa Barton.


Dolce & Gabbana V3i RAZR (have this one now): Only 1,000 of these were made so this phone screams "I'm One of a Kind."Celebrities who have one: Sharon Stone, Hillary Duff, Reese Witherspoon...I tried to change my phone many times but I can't! I've been using it since july which makes it 10 months old..it's pretty ****ed up now..it freezes and sometimes the screen goes blank : s but I love it! sometimes when you love a thing you don't look at the negative side....What I love most about this phone is the COlor *aaah*...and the complicated menu (which makes it impossible for a jealous bf who uses nokia to figure out a way to check for missed calls) :p

Chocolate LG Pink: Favorite with moms/stay-at-home parents, success driven, harmony seekers.Celebrities who have one: Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Snoop Dog, Hugh Hefner, Girls Next Door.


Sidekick 3: You can be exclusive and you like to have people wonder what you are doing at all times.Celebrities who have one: Hillary Duff, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan


Nokia: Family-minded, middle aged managers, balance seekers, health conscious.Celebrities who have one: Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige


Sony Ericsson: Ambitious young men, professionals, success driven, individualisticCelebrities who have one: Robbie Williams, Helena ChristensenSamsung: Young women, career focused, success driven, fun seekersCelebrities who have one: Leonardo DiCaprio, Allison Janney


Blackberry: You are into all of the tech things and like new things. Carrying a PDA also means you may be demanding but only because you are a multi-tasker. You are extremely organized.Celebrities who have one: Jaime Fox, Britney Spears, Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Adrian Grenier, and Tina Fey.


Treo: You are into all of the tech things and like new things. Carrying a PDA also means you may be demanding but only because you are a multi-tasker. You are extremely organized.Celebrities who have one: Mathew Broderick, Peter Gabriel


Could the stereotypes be true? What phone do you have?

2 comments:

ancient clown said...

Blessings;

For every RULE there is an exception...and that would be me.
I don't have a phone...of ANY kind.
Even back in my 'famous actor days', my agent was always bugging me about getting a phone...but I was like; "No way Dude, don't do phones...you want me, just think real hard and I'll pop by."
But then, I've always been doing what people say can't be done, so what can you do, but just be.
your humble servant,
ancient clown

xxx Candy xxx said...

interesting...