Monday, April 2, 2007

THE BEACH DATE

Woke up today at 10 a.m after a terrible dream...again I had the same dream which always has to do with getting lost in the middle of a foreign place and falling off a cliff...So, i decided to take my mind off those annoying dreams by doing something FUN...called my sis and friend and they said they're going to the island again...I didn't feel like it...So I wore my new golden bikini, jeans mini skirt and a white tank top and decided to go for the date I was postponing for weeks...I didn't feel like dating at all lately...

Arrived at 11 a.m and the minute we left the car..the guy I was with, lets call him Foot fetish guy, came behind me and just gave me this squeezy big hug I thought I was going to burst : s anyways, I thought it was just sweet untill I felt something that felt like a rock behind me...you can all guess what happened...I just ignored the whole incident and said the stupidest remark ever "Oh, Whats this hard thing behind me?" He just went quiet. Why did I have to say anything!

The place was very packed and there were alota localz there staring into the wide space using thier radar powers to detect if there are any fuckable girls around...phsycoz pacing the long paths filled with tropical trees between the pool and beach following the lil girls around...Some kept on staring at me and giving me those wicked smiles even thought I was with a guy...thank god I wasn't alone...I would have been child molested if I was alone *blink blink* don't let the pics fool you I' am a petite girl with a small bone structure...people would think I' am a 12 year old if i wore girlish stuff...which I don't I want to look like a 22 year old hot babe : p I really pity all the old women I saw today with bright pink lipstick and flower power dresses...they just looked plain stupid...

Back to the date, it went fine and we had good laughs...I just love making fun of people with someone sarcastic : p he was fun untill I was about to leave the car..he asked me if it was ok if he could kiss my feet :/ I expected a passionate kiss on the lips. like the one we had earlier behind the tree..I felt offenended...not because he wanted to kiss my feet but because I think the only time a guy should kiss a girl's feet is when she means alot to him and when they're in a relationship...I explained to him that I don't want him to kiss my feet and that he should kiss his mother's feet not mine...he was upset and so I gave him a peck on the lips and left the car...After I went home I called him to thank him for taking me out and this is when he went ballistic on me : s and told me that he doesn't like it when he feels rejected and all...CEST LA VIE! shekly i won't date from now on : s


Some pics of my feet taken by the foot fetish guy...








6 comments:

Leo. said...

lmao,
its a bit odd to confess a thing like that from a guy.. my fetches, if i do have any *wink wink*, i dont think i'd find the guts to speak them out unless i really know you wont say no!

n date for fun, not to find somemthing..
toodels

xxx Candy xxx said...

loool tell me about it...yaryt kel il guys think like you and date for fun...when guys date all they think of is how to get laid and FAST! Run for your lives kinda rush!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

surely fetishes of any kind are meant to be left for further on down the line!

and even then it might be odd,... but then again i'm not into feet that much :P

Isam said...

i find fetish sick when ppl aint aroused except by just one thing ,,, but if they like it all and like something more .. i guess its ok

ur hot btw ...

xxx Candy xxx said...

@ Skunk: yeh yer right...it can but some ppl just want to rush and do whatever they want...

@ isam: thnx for da comment *blushing*

Anonymous said...

HONESTLY, UGLY FEET.