Friday, April 20, 2007

What Does Your Birthdate mean?



Moi: April 21



I'am a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature. OH YEAH BABY! I like to be unpredictable and mysterious...


Bright but unbridled, I tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.(tell me about it!)People are frustrated by my great potential, but I love my unconventional life.


I'am a heartbreaker. People get attached to me, and then I'am gone! I hate guys who call 24/7 and become soo clingy!


Strength: My thirst for adventure


Weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures... When I want something soo bad I want to have it QUICK! Which is why I like quickies :p


Power color: Hot pink


Power symbol: Figure seven


Power month: March



Find out what your birthdate means :http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

6 comments:

EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR said...

YEAH QUICKIES ARE COOL TOO.


HRH KING AL RASHID.

eshda3wa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Isam said...

Happy birthday !

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

xxx Candy xxx said...

Thnx guys! Umwaaaaah hugs n kisses for y'all