Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some of my birthday pics...


Some goood red wine for relaxing....

My friend amoosha da sexiest babe in town...and ME on the screeen :p

WE gnna sip baccardi coz it's maa birthday...I just love ma name!My sis snugglin up with her new bf...they looked sooo cute together!
Me chillin with moody...I look evil in this pic : s
My new hair do....now that I went semi blonde I wanna go back to being a brunette again : (
Chillin out again...it's been a lonngg time since I snuggled up in a cozy couch with someone....It made me feel safe...
Am not gnna tell you what I wished for : p well I just made a quick wish before the candles melt...WORLD PEACE, Happiness and to find real unconditional true love...

7 comments:

EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR said...

ARE THOSE URE TITS? MY OH MY!!!!
THEY LOOK YUMMY.


HRH KING AL RASHID.

xxx Candy xxx said...

loooool yaaa of course...THEY'RE MINE! they got swollen on my b-day : s

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday, May ur days b like the sunset always beautiful and always different

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good day. I can back

xxx Candy xxx said...

thnx madhatter...today was a beautiful day :) I went to the beach and watched the sunset...

DAvid thnx for passin by...

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

Happy Birthday. wish you all the best.

xxx Candy xxx said...

thnx hun!