Wednesday, April 4, 2007



One of my favorite songs...I know its an old rock song from the 90's but it realllly reflects my mood right now...


I hate the world today...
Your so good to me, I know...
But I cant change...
Tried to tell you but you looked at me like maybe Im an angel underneath...
Innocent and sweet...
Yesterday I cried...
You must have been relieved to see the softer side...
I can understand how youd be so confused...
I dont envy you...Im a little bit of everything...
All rolled into one...Im a bitch...
Im a lover...Im a child...Im a mother...
Im a sinner...Im a saint ...I do not feel ashamed...
Im your hell...Im you dream...
Im nothing in between...
You know you wouldnt want it any other way...
So take me as I am...
This may mean youll have to be a stronger man...
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous...
And Im going to extremes...
Tomorrow I will change...
And today wont mean a thing...
Just when you think you got me figured out...
The seasons already changin...
I think its cool you do whatcha do...
And dont try to save me...
Im a bitch...Im a tease...
Im a goddess on my knees...
When youre hurt when you suffer...
Im your angel undercover Ive been numb...
Im revived...
Cant say Im not alive...
You know I wouldnt want it any other way...

7 comments:

Leo. said...

candy dandy,, i think you might have just inspired my next post..

i luved that song

Anonymous said...

candy leo is gay.... that foot fetish whatever guy is gay... and all other guys who said anything nice to u are gay... ur sister is gay... and i wanna go to the island! take me biatch! beers and drinks and smokes on me! but i dont smoke what u smoke ^^ and i dont mean cocks, cause i know thats the first thing that came to everyones mind! i mean that other stuff! muwahahahaha buwahahaha k3k3k3k3k3... ur imaginary stalker! Rashid! p.s. i soooo dont stalk u when ur taking a shit dont worry.

wastedchix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wastedchix said...

Gr8 song
i still listen to ABBA !
looool

MFAaHiaa

Leo. said...

DZZZZZ,, i is gay!! *cough cough* cant you spell 'guy' so damn sad little kid ;)

xxx Candy xxx said...

loooooooooooooooool anonymous yer soo funny u know...leo and mfhiaa thnx for da comments...i still listen to abba i love them their songs makes me HAPPY :D
leo am glad i inspired u...

xxx Candy xxx said...

why do i hav a feeling i know u anonymous?!