Monday, April 16, 2007


Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face...
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away...
If only I knew what I know today
I would hold you in my arms...
I would take the pain away...
Thank you for all you've done...
Forgive all your mistakes...
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again...
Sometimes I wanna call you...
But I know you won't be there...
I'm sorry for blaming you...
For everything I just couldn't do...
And I've hurt myself by hurting you...
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit...
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss...
And it's so hard to say goodbye...
When it comes to this...
Would you tell me I was wrong?

Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?

Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance...
To look into your eyes and see you looking back...

3 comments:

Dakhtour said...

It's really hard to impress me with those kind of poems.. But hey u did it i guess ;)

Wallah nice one and funny blog :)

3zayez said...

Didn't read the poem but I liked the pic. The pic on the post below is hot too.

LOOOOL (typical guy)

xxx Candy xxx said...

It's actually a song and not a poem...