Sunday, April 1, 2007

Are you a seflish ASSHOLE?


This weekend suckedddd! Went to the mall yesterday with ma sis and I was verrry sleepy...it was the first time ever for me to go out in a sleepy mode...so i didnt feel like talkin, shoppin, and didn't buy anythin! I made a promise to myself to never EVER go out when am in a sleepy mode or when am grumpy...Anyways, Woke up today with stiff neck & shoulders...hate it when it happenz...I wanted to call my cousin to give me a massage this grl is amazinnnn fel massage! lucky her husband he gets to be massaged everyday...But i changed ma mind coz 7aram she js had a baby like a month ago and she's outa town takin some time off...Some people just have those powerful hands that ease da pain after they give you a massage...am good in giving massages but i'd rather have someone massage me *selfish beyotochhhh* :p i know...

I was so bored this morning so i decided to delete some unuseful links in my favorite links on my laptop and came across this link maybe you should check it out...It tests you whether yer an ASSHOLE *neyahahaha* my score was 15 or more: You sound like a full-blown certified asshole to me, get help immediately. But, please, don’t come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you! I enjoy being an ASSHOLE by makin idiots around me get nervous and can't look me in da eyes :p

Test yerself and tell me about yer score:
http://electricpulp.com/guykawasaki/arse/

5 comments:

wastedchix said...

i scored :

5to 15 “True”
You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

loool coool

MFaHiaa

xxx Candy xxx said...

You know Mfahiaa awel ma i did that test i was a borderline asshole just like you bes now am a real Asshole *devlish grin*...

Leo. said...

i have no idea how i finished that thing up!! irritating walk through

but good news, i'm not a total! ;)
5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

Anonymous said...

""0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.""

and i was thinking people actually think these things? that's scary! I don't usually notice mistake of people until waaaay long after i know them!

why can't we just be one big happy family?

and that question about going up the ladder by stepping on people or getting them out of the way!!!!!!! GOD! it bugs the hell out of me because most of the world is like this!

Why?
WHYYY?
I WANT TO KNOW WHY? LEASH?

peace, love where are those?

why why?

i know why, because we are the decendants of the first murderer on earth? the one who killed his brother because he was going to marry the pretty sister? WHY NOT PEACE?
WHY NOT LOVE?
WHY NOT CARE?
WHY INSTEAD OF GOING UP YOURSELF, GO UP TOGETHER? HELP ME HELP YOU YA KNOW?

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?

people!!!!!

xxx Candy xxx said...

@ leo: it is kinda irritating but it's fun..dunno why but i thought you were a certified full-blown asshole...jk :p am not going to say that he's a nice guy...coz guyz hate being called nice...it's like a sign of weakness to them...so am gnna say that he's a sweet guy! Cheerz!

@ Dyke: I was like you before but after I worked for a couple of months I noticed how people would take advantage of you when you're nice...one guy @ work was scared that I might take his place one day that he refused to train me...and when I told him that I'm got an offer from another firm and that I'm leaving in a few months, he agreed to train me full time...of course he was staring at my cleavage the whole time and telling about the affairs he's having behind his wife's back *asshole*....
So yes, people are mean and nasty and so we should be with those people...If someone slapped you would you give them the other cheek...of course not...you do the same which is why people fight-then comes the war-no peace-hatred...and finally no love...